3-in-1 Multi-functional Hot air Brush
3-in-1 Hot air brush is perfect combination of hair curler, dryer and comb functions and hair straightener. Perfect for dry and wet hair all hair types.Long,short,thick,damaged,colored,or extensions,can be made in different shapes.
SAFETY USE AND RELIABLE
Overheating resistance installation,when temperature meets the point,overheating protection will automatically stop the dryer to ensure the safety of you and your family.Dry hair on your own easily at any angle with the 360-degree 2M swivel power cord.You even can placed it closer to the scalp.
Unique Oval Brush Design
Brush is designed with Nylon Pin & Tufted Bristles for easy de-tangling, Its unique oval brush design is ideal for smoothing your hair while round edges create smooth volume and curled ends.superior save your time and free your hand.
Keep Healthy Shiny and Soft Hair
Negative ions saturate the airflow to reduce the size of water droplets for faster drying.This hair dryer brush gives your hair a smooth,silky,natural lustrous look by sealing the hair cuticles,thus reducing split ends and knotting,while reducing frizz and static,preventing hair damage.A fantastic choice for your hair care in health & personal care.
1000W power provides just the right heat,fast heat-up,and can easily shape your hair in 10-20 minutes.The bottom is a rotary adjustment gear switch and 3 gear positions are set:HIGH,LOW,COOL to meet your different needs,3 heat level for you to make different hairstyle,high heat setting is for thick hair.Low heat setting is for fine thin hair. Note: no more than 30 minutes at the highest gear every time
Hot Air Brush Multiple Heat Settings:
LOW - High speed, low heat for fine hair
MIDDLE - low speed, warm air for normal hair
HIGH - high speed, hot air for fast drying; for thick and curly hair
How to Use One Step Hair Dryer:
1. Prior to initial use check the voltage on the rating label to ensure it corresponds to your local voltage
2. Towel dry hair to remove excess water and add your favorite styling products.
3. Separate hair into several sections using provided clips. Wear heat glove provided.
4. For smooth blowouts, place hair brush close to the roots and brush down toward the ends. Do this step several times until each section is dry. It is best to use smaller sections.
5. The mixed nylon-pin with rounded tips quickly detangle, while tufted bristles with boar technology gently grip hair to smooth and close cuticles.
6. For voluminous blowouts, place the hair brush under the hair close to the roots and roll outward to the ends.
7. To curl ends, place the hair brush UNDER the ends and hold or 2 to 3 seconds before rotating. Rotate either left or right for inward or outward facing curls.
8. Do not direct the airflow on any one area of the scalp for an extended period of time.
9. Start with low setting first to test the right temperature for your scalp.
How to clean the Hot Air Brush:
- When unplugged and cool, wipe the dust off the comb with a wet towel.
- Use a pick to take off the hair on the comb by hand.